Thursday, March 25, 2004

**mbe yes..mbe not**

remembered those 10 things i hate about you??
here goes the lines...dedicated to..those who aware..
[i have no meaning..doe~]


I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you sing to me,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close?
not even a little bit?
not even at all.

mood of the moment:panass..nak mandii
song of the moment:sugaasugaa hiyihiihii
i wanna be:nicole kidman[pasaan tetibe neh mmg taleh nak dielakkan..salu sgt terjadikk..:">

No comments: