Wednesday, November 24, 2004

**i never felt alone..till i met you**

i hate it waiting for my londri..
the drying part takes me an hour to wait..
so i stuck my ears with those old-song played by poor-mdplayer..
dgn buku yg dah basi kat tgn.. then came these 2 english... bwk botol ape tah guek tatau..
one of them bringing a jeans.. masokkan dlm dryer tanpe basoh?..
another one.. selambe bukak baju situ and masokkan baju die pakai tuh dlm dryer..
pon widot basoh...
now i felt some strange instinct..
tapi.. bwk betenang..
so then the-one-with-the jeans started a conv..
i was like bebuat pekak kunun kusuk bace buku dan mendengar md..
tapi kang takot die wat tak senonn.. so.. angkat gak muke..
die tanye freshies ek.. tatahu nak jwb ape.. ye kan aje..
patu.. diorg start wat lawak yg..
helo.. thats not funny..
dan masokla budak melayu ni dan ckp.. jgn jawab apepe..
and i continue reading.. and i saw waheeda..
i make this look:waheeda dtg la sini:((.. waheeda dtg..
and bbdak english ni pon sudah tidak becakap dan nak bla..
dan bile dah kua.. dari luar cermin diorg ketok2 cermin dan kasik flying kiss dan soh guek kasi flying kiss jugak..
and waheeda n me dodok terkesima lalu menjadik jom kite takot sesame:(

lalu..ini lagu kat mdplayer semase kejadian takot sehingge nak balik mesia

indecisive-empty decoration
I wake in the dawn to showers of light
Moments of emptiness surround
Floating away with auras of hope
But reality brings me down to the ground
What can i do ?
What can i say ?
I need a place to hide away
Just for a while, just for a smile
Just for the life i used to know

Where every song
Was filled with words of love and not of anger
Where did they go ?
Why did they leave me far behind ?

chorus:
Cause i don't wanna be alone (Oh)
Living life all on my own (Oh)
I don't wanna live my life in isolation
Filled with empty decorations
Cause i wanna be with the people that i know
Who will do the things i do (Oh)
Making all my dreams come true
I don't recognise the shadows on my door
Although i've seen them all before
Because the only thing i really want is to be with you...

I look at the sky, it looks back at me
I can't hear the silent melodies
I know that i'm here yet i am lost
Blown in confusion by the breeze
Hiding my face, crying alone
I need to find my way back home
Back to the place, the wonderful days
Living the life i used to know

Where every smile
Was born out of a love and of sincerity
And every tear of everflowing joy

mood of the moment: nantok.. golek kanan golek kiri.. tetap takble lelap.. kesian has1fah:(
song of the moment:indecisive-empty decorations
i wanna be: back home.. hujan emas negeri org.. hujan ribut kat mesia.. bes lagi hujan ribut..hujan emas sakit kene kulit..

No comments: